Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Story 9: When Am I Going to School?









(Click here to hear audio.)


I started school in December. You have to wait. You get everything ready to go school.

I was going to wait to go to school. My little brother and sister like just when we came, they went to school. But me, I was like, “When am I going school?” Everybody has go to school except me. Because my sister Amina, Raiss, they have to go to elementary, like 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th grade. I was going to 7th grade and my older sister, she started 9th grade. So I was the only one who was going into a middle school. I’m like, “My sister went to school. My little brother…” I’m like, “When am I going to school?” And it took one month to go to school.

Grant. Grant Middle School. It was a good school. I like that school.

No comments: